Wednesday 20 June 2012

8. Sports Day

Greetings, hope this blog finds you well :D

Like the title suggests my college will be holding a sports day!! I believe its the first time they are introducing this to year 12 students. To be honest I find this day pointless, however it will help encourage "friendly" competition. Why the "friendly" part??? Well I see competitiveness in 2 ways. You're either a clean player of the game, or you're one to trash talk opponents and intimidate all those in your way just to win. Now I don't losing, however if I do lose, I take it on the chin and move on to the next game!!

Anyway, back to sports day! Its the first time the college is introducing and I'm not entirely sure as to why introduce it now!! Apparently my year group is unfit! Who knows though?!?! I wish an event in sports day makes the students face the teachers in the sport you're participating in for example basketball xD Now that would be funny :)

Thanks for taking some time and for reading this blog!! I will post again with results of the basketball games I will be playing in tomorrow so wait for them!! Goodbye for now :)
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Peace. One Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment