Friday 11 May 2012

3. College Life and More

So currently I am a college student studying Business Studies, Product Design and Chemistry!! Now I know chemistry is a weird and out of the blue choice, but hey its my life and I actually enjoy the subject. That was until it got upto A-Level!! Dont get me wrong I still enjoy the subject but thats life i guess. So during the Product Design lesson today I was called out to talk to my teacher!! My coursework is now at an A Grade *does a celebratory dance* and yeah i was really pleased, but now I have to focus on the exam...
My first exam is on the 14th May and the pressure is really on to get the best grades possible.

Aside from school I was asked to join a local basketball team and play in multiple tournaments over the summer period. Which is a great place for me to showcase my talents, however i am going abroad this summer -____- so I'll be lucky to make it to the end of the tournaments.
Also recently my sister loses her phone. My mum and dad seemed upset. However a couple of hours ago, my dad came home with a new Blackberry Bold (you know the touchscreen one) and guess who he gives it to!

My Sister.

It just doesn't make sense. She loses her phone and in a way its a blessing in disguise?!?!? :|
Anyway thats it for now, Tired of ranting and some hardcore revision has to be done!!

Thanks for reading my blog guys!
Peace. One Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment