Tuesday 22 May 2012

6. Exam Update And Plans For After

Hello everyone, hope this blog finds you well!!

So I'm just one exam away from having a well deserved break. So far so good for the four exams but this last one was definitely the hardest. But what's done is done i guess! Anyways its my final chemistry exam this year and personally I will find it challenging. If the second exam can be as easy-ish as the first paper then I should be fine to be honest!! All I know is, this will really get me thinking.

As for after the exams, its straight up basketball training for me!! Need to train my damn hardest to keep up in the tournaments I will be playing in. I will be playing towards the start of the tournament, but I am sadly going Philippines and won't be playing for most of the tournaments and I hope to catch the endings of the tournament.

Anyways back to "revision". Procrastination kills!! Thanks for taking time out to read my blog :D
Peace. One Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment