Sunday 13 May 2012

4. My Hair And Exams

So like I said before the exam is just a day and I have been revising so hard!! How can I possibly fail?? Well going by past results I can;t even get an A :(  But Im already for it now!! I need a good night sleep to calm down! People always get nervous and cant handle the pressure, but that's when im at my best! Im use to playing under pressure during basketball games so I can apply to exams!!

Moving on! Yes my hair! Such a strange topic! I've always made a rule that only myself and my mum could touch my hair!! However in recent months/weeks I've found the girls in my college touching my hair whenever they want. Now everyone knows I dont like it! One reason is because I dont know what they have touched before they touch my hair (not to sound dirty or anything :P) But I guess everyone just loves touching my hair -___-

Anyways I'm off for now! Wish me luck for my exams guys! Thanks for reading this blog!!
Peace. One Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment