Tuesday 15 May 2012

5. Exam Update

Greetings! Hope this blog finds you well :D
Well in my previous blog i did say that I was entering my exam period! On Monday I had my first exam which was Business Studies!! It went well i guess, could have done better but hey its what everyone says right?
And Today I had my chemistry exam!! Everyone has that one subject they don't excel in, and chemistry is that subject for me! However that paper we got was decent! Got every question answered and was confident that all my answers were right! But I don't want to jinx it so I'm gonna stop there :D
Well no college for the rest of the week for me :D And next Monday I start another cycle of exams with one everyday up to Wednesday!!

Wish me luck guys :)

Again thanks for taking time out and reading this blog!! Enjoy the rest of your evening :D
Peace. One Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment